Swabian dessert cake with apples and currants
Thanks Andra for the recipe: /retete/prajitura-cu-mere-svaba-70504.html. I adjusted the recipe to my taste and reduced it from eggs and sugar. I didn't have eggs, I didn't want sugar. I also had emotions that a pride of pie will come out with fewer eggs. To my surprise the cake grew very nice.
- 4 tare eggs
- 4-5 apples from the garden
- 150 gr frozen currants - from the garden
- 120 gr sugar
- 100 gr soft butter - at room temperature
- 225 gr white flour 000
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Decor: 4 tablespoons apricot jam + 4 tablespoons cherry syrup
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Swabian dessert cake with apples and currants:
- The apples are washed, cleaned of seeds and cut in half.
- The halves are sliced, without separating from each other.
- Beat eggs with sugar. Stir in the soft butter.
- Mix the dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients into the egg cream, sugar and butter.
- Turn on the oven to preheat.
- Put the dough in a round tray lined with baking paper
- Cut the apples in half and spread them over the dough and press lightly to immerse them in it.
- In the empty places between the apples, spread the frozen currants.
- Put the cake pan in the oven until browned
- As soon as it is removed from the oven, spread it with jam mixed with syrup.
- You will get a beautiful, shiny, iced cake.
Great appetite !!!
As soon as it is removed from the oven, grease it with jam mixed with syrup.
You will get a beautiful, shiny, iced cake.