Strudel with urda and raisins
Urda mix well with an egg, sugar, raisins, lemon peel.
The dough, thawed, we divide it into 4 pieces. We take a piece of dough, we spread it very well, we sprinkle a little semolina, we put urda and we roll. We do the same with the other pieces of dough. Put the strudels in a tray lined with paper, grease with egg, sprinkle a little sugar and bake on medium heat for 40-45 minutes.
After cooling with powdered sugar.
Re & # 539eta de & # 536peach infusions I recommend it for its special taste, for the fact that it is a dessert appreciated by everyone and with which you will surely impress your loved ones.
This dessert, & # 537trudel, is a very popular cake in Austria, Hungary and Serbia. It is alleged that the search was carried out in the area by Turkish occupiers, considering that it resembled baklava.
& # 350trudelul can be filled with apples, vines, cherries and other fruits, br & acircnz & # 259, pumpkin, poppy seeds, walnuts.
Photo: & # 536peaches & ndash Archive & # 259 Burda Rom & acircnia
& Icirc & # 539i need for dough:
275 g f & # 259in & # 259
2 tablespoons melted butter
125 ml hot water
1 g & # 259lbenu & # 537
1 tbsp & # 259 o & # 539et
1/2 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 salt
& Icirc & # 539i need for stuffing & # 259:
4 large & well cooked peaches
100 g raisins
2 tablespoons sugar
1 v & acircrf de cu & # 539it scor & # 539i & # 537oar & # 259 m & # 259cinat & # 259
1/2 l & # 259m & acircie
1 tbsp & # 539 & # 259 butter
4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
zah & # 259r powder with vanilla flavor, for decoration
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
For the dough, sift the flour in a bowl, and in the middle make a mixture in which you put the rest of the ingredients. Stir in the dough and add the dough. Circle the plastic wrap and let it rest for a few hours at room temperature.
& Icircnmoi raisins & icircn cold water. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Put them in a bowl and sprinkle them with sugar, vanilla sugar and score them, then sprinkle them with lemon juice. Melt the icing in a sugar pan and place in the breadcrumbs, turning golden.
On the work table pressed with flour, spread the dough in a finer layer. & Icircl & icircmpar & # 539i & icircn 4 buc & # 259 & # 539i. On one side of each piece of chicken bread crumbs, and on top of it peaches and drained raisins. Roll out the dough without catching the filling in the middle and close the dough at the ends.
Bake the truffles over medium heat, in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. After they brown, sprinkle with sugar.
Preparation 40 minutes Bake 30 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 de & # 8239Maria Otilia Dinu, S & # 259l & # 259geni, Suceava County
I'm looking for this aperitif-appetizer here.
Strudel with apples and raisins & # 8211 a special dessert, especially tasty!
Apple strudel is a traditional Viennese delicacy, which has enjoyed enormous popularity for a very long time. Today we present you a simple recipe, with the help of which you will get a real delight, from the most accessible ingredients. It is a perfect dessert to be served at a family dinner or a meeting with friends. The result will exceed all expectations.
& # 8211 2,5-3 glasses of sifted flour
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Sift the flour into a bowl. Make a hole and pour a little hot water, vegetable oil and vinegar. Match the ingredients with 1 pinch of salt. Knead the dough. You should get an elastic and non-sticky dough.
2. Wrap the dough in cling film and leave it in a warm place for a while.
3. Wash the raisins. Scald them with hot water and leave for 15 minutes. Drain the water.
4. Fry the breadcrumbs in a hot pan with butter.
5. Drain the lemon juice into a bowl.
6. Wash the apples, remove the back of the seeds and cut them into cubes. Place them in a bowl.
7. Combine the apples in the bowl with the lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon to taste, raisins and breadcrumbs. Mix the ingredients.
8. Divide the dough into 3 equal parts. Shape some balls out of them.
9. Sprinkle the work table with sifted flour. Spread a countertop from each ball, as thin as possible.
10. Grease your hands and countertops with vegetable oil. Gently stretch the worktops with your hands. The thinner the countertop, the crispier the dessert.
11. Spread and even out the filling on the thin worktop. Roll the countertop and glue the edges. Proceed similarly with the remaining dough and filling.
12. Line the baking tray with paper. Place the rolls and grease them with melted butter.
13. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
Strudel with sweet cheese and raisins. Easy and fast to do. These are delicious!
Simple recipe, puff pastry - Delicious strudel with sweet cheese and raisins - To prepare this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 packet of puff pastry
- 100 g raisins
- 400 g of sweet cheese
- 350 g of salted cheese
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
Method of preparation:
1. Mix both types of cheese with eggs and sugar.
2. Cover the work table with flour, then spread the puff pastry. Depending on your personal preferences and the size of the baking tray, you need to cut the dough into a certain number of sheets. For example, we obtained 4 sheets and 2 halves.
3. Wallpaper the dough sheets with the obtained composition. On top, we distribute the raisins and form the rolls.
4. Place the rolls in the tray covered with baking paper. Bake them until nicely browned. At the end, decorate them with powdered sugar.
Preparation: Grease the baking tin with a little butter or margarine. Preheat the oven.
Dough: Put the flour in a mixing bowl, over which add the rest of the ingredients and mix, using the mixer, first at low speed, then at high speed, until a homogeneous composition is obtained. About half of the dough is spread on a kitchen counter, pre-lined with baking paper, etc. to obtain a rectangle with dimensions of approximately 32 x 25 cm. The dough sheet then moves into the baking dish. The rest of the dough is spread in the same way, but forming a rectangle of about 35 x 20 cm.
Stuffing: Peel the apples, cut them into cubes and pour into a mixing bowl. Add and incorporate the rest of the ingredients. Spread the filling over the sheet of dough and level it (keep about 2 cm free from the edge without filling). Then add the other sheet of dough. The dough sheets are glued by pressing a fork around the edges. Small stings are made on the entire surface of the strudel with the tip of a knife.
Electric oven 200 ° C
180 ° C hot air oven
Baking time: about 35 minutes
After baking, the strudel is powdered with powdered sugar while still hot.
- Dr. Oetker products
- Cake ingredients
- The pizza
- Fresh desserts
- About Dr. Oetker
- Social commitment
- Environmental policy
- Dr. Oetker's prescription
- Dr. Oetker promotions
- Instagram: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweets and pickles
- Facebook: Pizza by Dr. Oetker
- Facebook: Musli Vitalis
- Facebook: Magnificent Pleasures
- Instagram: Magnificent Pleasures
- Facebook: Ciocco - Latte
- Facebook: The Desert
- Facebook: Dr. Oetker Professional
- YouTube Dr. Oetker Romania
- The Desert
- All products
- All recipes
- All categories
back Consent to follow up
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. These are strictly necessary and cannot be closed.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you get to our website and how you interact with our ads. This helps us improve not only our ads, but also our content. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to customize your account or profile on their platform.
Блюда во фритюре вот уже на протяжении нескольких лет пользуются огромной популярностью среди гурм. Сегодня в меню любого ресторана обязательно есть картошка фри, куриные крылышки во фритюре, кольца
Знаменитую картошку фри можно приготовить в домашних условиях, воспользовавшись кастрюлей с толст… мультиварке REDMOND. -Еф-повара компании советуют использовать для фритюра растительное или оливковое масло. Так же можно использовать натуральное говяжье сало или топленый свиной жир. Категорически нельзя жарить продукты на сливочном масле и маргарине, иначе они будут содержать бол.
Идеальная температура масла для жарки во фритюре - 180–190 ° C. Использовать повторно растительное масло нельзя, исключение составляет оливковое масло, которое можно использовать дважды, в эту же категорию попадают натуральные животные жиры. There is no need to worry about people trying to get rid of colds. мультиварок REDMOND.
Радуйте себя и своих близких вкусной едой каждый день!
Delicious strudel with apple and cheese & # 8211 Simple, quick and tasty recipe
I often make strudel at home, because both my husband and my children love this dessert. Although I tried a lot of recipes, this one seems the tastiest. The strudel with cheese and raisins actually melts in your mouth.
- 250 gr wheat flour, 30 gr lard
- 1 egg, a teaspoon of vinegar
- 100 ml of water, a pinch of salt
Ingredients for the filling:
- 700 gr cottage cheese, sugar (to taste)
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 50 g of raisins
- 3 teaspoons sour cream, 2 teaspoons gray
Method of preparation:
Sift wheat flour into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of vinegar and 30 grams of lard. Mix well and add water gradually. Knead until you get a flexible dough.
Mix a little flour with lard and grease the worktop with this mixture. The obtained side is transferred to the worktop and spreads in a rectangular, thin sheet. Cut the dough into 4 pieces and set aside for 20 minutes.
Mix the ingredients for the filling (cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla sugar, raisins, sour cream and semolina) in a bowl and set aside for a few minutes.
Grease the dough pieces with a little oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. The filling is divided into 4. Put a part of the filling in the middle of each piece of dough. Fold the edges of the dough to form the strudel.
Put the 4 pieces of strudel in a tray lined with baking paper. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes. Slice the strudel pieces while they are hot and sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
Pie with urda, cinnamon and raisins
This recipe doesn't look the way I hoped it would. But it turned out so good and tasty, that I thought it was a shame not to show it to you. Plus, it has a slightly funny story.
A friend who is dearer to me than she can take, asked me one day to make her a pie with urda & quot from that, with cinnamon & quot. And I said I do. I kept looking for a recipe on the net - I couldn't find it. I called friends who were passionate about cooking - they didn't know about such a pie. I even called Mircea Groza, my cooking mentor - he hadn't heard either. Yesterday I was in the market and buying - you guessed it? - cherries. And I don't know how I get to ask the old woman who sold them: & quotDear lady, do you have any idea how to make urda and cinnamon pie?& quot. Truth be told, I was not a little surprised to hear her say, "Oh, of course, dear sir." And here is what the old woman told me:
ingredients for the dough
- 400 gr. flour
- 2 tablespoons sm & acircnt & acircnă
- 2 yolks
- 100 gr. powdered sugar
- 150 gr. soft butter (I melted it)
- 1 sachet of baking powder
Ingredients for the filling
- 500 gr. curd
- 2 yolks
- 2 teaspoons (with v & acircrf) of ground cinnamon
- 100 gr strafide
- 6 tablespoons sugar (I put all the powder)
I put the flour, the baking powder, the sour cream, the powdered sugar and the melted butter in a bowl.
I mixed them all well, with a wooden spoon, then I kneaded them with my hand, until I got a dough.
I put it aside and in another bowl I crushed the urda with a fork (it crumbles quite easily). Then I mixed it until it was homogenized with cinnamon, raisins, the 2 egg yolks and the 6 tablespoons of sugar.
I broke the dough into two equal pieces. On a piece of baking paper the size of a tray, I spread the first half of the dough on a sheet. In order not to break, I sprinkled the rolling pin and the dough with a little flour.
Then I took the sheet with the baking paper and put them in a higher tray, the walls of which I greased with butter and then I covered them with flour (only the walls). I poured the filling over this sheet.
I evened it out and put the other piece of dough on top of it, still spread out like a sheet (I also spread it on a baking sheet, then I turned it over in a tray, without paper, obviously). I put the tray in the oven and heated it well, over medium to low heat, for about 20 minutes, until the dough is baked (of course, it depends on how quickly the oven bakes).
At the end, I decorated the pie with powdered sugar
What I did wrong ?
I used about the quantities the lady in the market told me. As I was spreading out the sheets, I realized that the woman probably had a slightly smaller tray. So, my pie didn't turn out as high as I had hoped. But it's very tasty. And if you take into account the size of the tray you make, it also looks very good.
Woven apple strudel
From time to time I feel the need for something sweet, what to do, we are human, we have to sweeten our lives with a dessert. In order to avoid the large amount of sugar in the sweets from the supermarket or from the pastry in the corner, most of the time I prefer to make various sweets / snacks / cakes at home, being very attentive to the ingredients I use, but also the weight.
The apple strudel reminds me of my childhood and adolescence, because I used to eat it quite often. I remember taking it with me when I went to school, general classes or high school. Unfortunately, it was not always made at home, but bought from the store, which you know, are not very fresh and are probably full of all sorts of fake ingredients and flavors, which help them keep longer.
I haven't eaten such a strudel in a long time, so I thought I should satisfy my cravings and get to work. The filling of such a strudel can vary depending on preferences. It can be made sweet, with fruits (pears, peaches, plums), salted with vegetables (spinach, mushrooms) or even with meat (chicken liver). I chose apples, if they are still in season, to take advantage of them, I say.
A homemade apple strudel is the perfect choice, both to satisfy your need for something sweet at the moment, but also for the package for school or work. You can make several portions and keep them in the fridge, because they keep very well for a few days. I admit that it tasted better the day after it was refrigerated.
For this recipe I chose a puff pastry bought from the supermarket, but I also encourage the use of a homemade puff pastry dough. I chose the faster option, which is also available to everyone.
Too bad you don't feel how good it smells in my kitchen!
1 puff pastry dough
a handful of raisins
½ the juice of a lemon
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1 egg yolk
Peel the apples, cut them in half and remove the spine (with a teaspoon it is easier to remove). Cut the apple halves into thin slices (like the ones in the picture), put them in a bowl, over which add the two tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon, a handful of raisins, the juice of half a lemon and mix everything well with a spoon.
Place the puff pastry in a tray covered with baking paper, then cut the puff pastry into strips on one side and the other, about the thickness of a finger, leaving a space large enough in the middle to put the filling.
Place the apples in the middle of the puff pastry and bring each cut strip over the apples (as in a braid).
After you have braided the puff pastry, grease it with egg and sprinkle a little sugar on top. Put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C until it browns nicely on top (approx. 30-35 min, depending on the strength of each oven).
Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes, then enjoy to the fullest.
Sweet Easter with raisins!
Easter cannot be missing from the Easter table! Fluffy and fragrant dough, soft and juicy filling - this delicacy leaves no one indifferent!
-20 g of fresh yeast or 7 g of dry yeast
-1.5 tablespoons refined sunflower oil (or other odorless oil)
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-200 g of sweet cottage cheese (wet and pasty)
-50 g of fermented cream 20%
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-the peel of half a small lemon.
Other: an egg + a tablespoon of milk (for greasing the preparation before baking).
All ingredients should be at room temperature (except warm milk - 35-37 ° C).
Bake Pasca in a round tray with a diameter of 26-28 cm.
1. Prepare the dough: dissolve the crushed yeast in warm milk. Add a tablespoon of sugar (of the total amount) and 2 tablespoons of sifted flour (of the total amount). Stir until smooth using a whisk.
2. Leave the dough to rise for 20 minutes in a warm place. It should be covered with the characteristic frothy "hat".
3. Meanwhile, put the eggs, the remaining caster sugar, the vanilla sugar and the salt in a deep bowl. Beat them until smooth, using the target.
4.Add the leavened batter and melted butter (warm, not hot). Stir.
5. Gradually add the sifted flour. Mix with a fork and spatula. After the flour is completely moistened, add the refined sunflower oil and continue kneading the dough with your hands: for 7-10 minutes, until it becomes elastic, non-sticky and you will notice the appearance of bubbles on its surface (in the last 2 minutes it would be best to knead it on the table sprinkled with flour). At the same time it must remain soft and pleasant to the touch.
6. Shape the dough into a ball and place it in a deep bowl. Cover with cling film and leave to rise for 1.5 hours in a warm place.
7. Gently knead the leavened dough and divide it into 3 parts: 2/4, 1/4 and 1/4.
8. Working on the table sprinkled with flour, spread the larger piece of dough in a round tray, with the diameter corresponding to the diameter of the bottom of the baking tray (we used a tray with a diameter of 26 cm).
9. Line the bottom of the tray with baking paper and grease the walls with butter. Transfer the round worktop to it.
10. Spread each smaller piece of dough into a thin, rectangular sheet. Roll it into a roll, starting from a long edge. Then roll the roll on the work surface to lengthen it.
11.After shaping both rolls, start stretching them one at a time. This way the dough will be able to "rest" and will not break. We modeled rolls with a length of 95 cm (if you use a tray with a diameter of 27-28 cm, you will need to lengthen them more).
12. Roll the rolls a little in flour (so the braid will remain more obvious) and knit them. Roll the mower a little more on the work surface.
13. Transfer the "mowing" obtained to the tray, placing it on its edges in the form of a crown.
14. Cover the next Easter with cling film and let it "rest" for 30 minutes in a warm place.
15. Prepare the filling: if the sweet cottage cheese is granular, pass it through a small sieve. Thus it will become homogeneous and pasty.
16.Mix the sweet cottage cheese with the soft butter.
17. Add the caster sugar, vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt, grated lemon peel, egg and fermented cream. Mix until smooth: first with a spatula and then with a fork.
18.Add cornstarch. Mix very well.
19.Add the washed and dried raisins. Stir.
20. In 30 minutes, arrange the "mowing" on Easter, bringing it closer to the edges of the tray. Then press the countertop lightly with your fingers and prick it with a fork so that it does not swell during baking.
21. Grease Easter with an egg combined with a tablespoon of milk, using the brush.
22.Add the filling in the middle of it, spreading it evenly.
23. Bake Pasca for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C. Its filling must coagulate completely.
24. Allow Pasca to cool completely. Then carefully remove it from the tray and place it on a plate.
25. Portion it and serve it with great pleasure! Its top is fluffy, and the "mower" actually unfolds into bundles. The next day the filling becomes more stable and resembles cheesecake. A real delight!
Video: #appleraisins Apple Strudel with raisins